Friday 2 January 2009

Happy New Year From I Love Wealthy Affiliate University

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my readers a very happy and prosperous new year. May all your dreams come true in 2009!

I am very excited about this year, there are some great new innovations coming to Wealthy Affiliate University. On 13 January Kyle and Carson will be launching NicheQ. If you haven't yet heard about NicheQ you can read my previous post NicheQ - Coming Soon To Wealthy Affiliate.

Kyle and Carson are not yet revealing all the great things that they have planned for Wealthy Affiliate this year but I can tell you that if last year was anything to go by, it is going to be fantastic!

When I joined Wealthy Affiliate last February I was an absolute newbie, I knew literally nothing about internet marketing. I had been scammed a few times though and was very dubious about joining. But as soon as I joined, I just knew I had made the right decision. The help and support given at Wealthy Affiliate is just amazing and truly inspiring. I have learnt so much and I now have my own weight loss review website, so if you have indulged too much this holiday season and need some help losing weight, why not check out some great online weight loss diets and while you are there you can download the free weight loss e-book I am giving away. (Ok plug over lol).

Since I joined Wealthy Affiliate last year they have added Rapid Writer-Content Generator/SEO Optimizer with keyword research tool and in addition new PLR articles are added each month. This is a great tool to help with your article writing efforts.

WA Gold is another recent addition to Wealthy Affiliate. Each month members are given 10 WA gold which can they can give to other members who have help them out and it can also be exchanged for $$$. It is a great incentive to share.

The Share Zone - This is a truly amazing innovation and worth the price of Wealthy Affiliate membership fees many times over. The share zone is where other members literally share their knowledge and expertise. Members are able to make tutorials, and PDFs to share with other members and it is all free. Just how cool is that!

The $1,000,000 Marketing Blueprint. Kyle and Carson have handed us on a plate a marketing blueprint to follow, including marketing instructions, keyword lists and websites in a highly lucrative industry.

Two Accreditation Courses for WA Members. One is Article Marketing and the other is Pay Per Click Marketing. They are step by step courses so that when completed you will have successful campaigns up and running. There is a small addition fee for these courses but the added bonuses you will receive alongside these courses are well worth the money. I will definitely be taking both of these courses this year.

As previously mentioned all of the above have been added to Wealthy Affiliate University since last year, so I just cannot wait to find out what Kyle and Carson have in store for us this year.

In my recent article Learn How to Make Money With Affiliate Marketing I explained that affiliate marketing was one of the ways to make money online and that the best place to learn was Wealthy Affiliate University.

I do hope you will join me this year at Wealthy Affiliate University, it will the best decision you could ever make.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Hey Maz,

Happy New Year to you too. Good luck with your marketing efforts in 2009.

Jay (aka kpfingaz)
WA Insider

Maz said...

Hi Jay

Happy new year! I visited your blog and have to agree that Wealthy Affiliate is a great place for people from all walks of life.

Maz